The Regional Impact Award is for Greater London headquartered businesses that are using their influence and resources to strengthen regional communities. The Award is recognition by both the Lord Mayor and City of London Corporation that London businesses are an asset, not only to the capital but to communities across the United Kingdom. It seeks to recognise initiatives that both respond to local need and tie in to a strong overall community engagement strategy.
- Your company is headquartered within Greater London
- Your company is having a positive social impact on a community or communities outside of London
- Applications can focus on either a single project or a wide ranging initiative
- Working with your supply chain to support community initiatives in their local community
- Launching a national employee volunteering programme whereby each regional office may have a level of autonomy to tailor volunteering opportunities for colleagues
- Delivering a regional strategy through local teams across the United Kingdom
- Working with schools in different regions across the United Kingdom to raise aspirations, ensuring a diverse future pipeline of employees